Affirming nurses and teaching them to apply compassion, empathy, and forgiveness to themselves so they may recover from emotional stress.
Reduce the impact of repetitive exposure to daily trauma and unpredictable client outcome associated with nursing, stressors that result in career burnout, elevated sick time, high staff turnover, fractured teamwork, and low energy.
- Identify sources and damage of stress in the workplace
- Define critical incident stress
- Discuss stress management in the health care sector
- Develop debriefing techniques
- Utilize strategies for self-care and recovery
- Relevant self awareness exercises
- Feel refreshed and empowered to return to the workplace
Front-line Staff, Registered Staff, Management
3 hour, Full-Day