Individualizing Care and Serices
An interactive workshop that takes participants through individualizing care and services from a client’s perspective.
- Learn communication skills – verbal & non-verbal
- Identify and examine how we handle conflict/complaints as individuals
- Recognize the impact of stress
- Learn various family responses to stress, i.e. veiled, irate and supportive
- Examine competitive realities & the impact of current trends in healthcare
- Make contact with the client through understanding their view of service
- Measure your success by satisfaction – is mine the same as yours?
Front-line Staff, Registered Staff, Management
1 hour, 1 ½ hour, 3 hour, Full-Day, Multi-Day